About the Campaign
The Campaign for New York’s Well-Being is comprised of a dozen mental health, behavioral health and family therapy organizations from across the state. These organizations have come together to bring light to the impending crisis in access to mental health services for children, teens, families and adults due to a proposed change in how those services are delivered at state-authorized facilities.
The Campaign’s members are:
- The Association for Community Living, Inc.
- Coalition of Medication Assisted Treatment Providers and Advocates
- NY Association of Alcoholism & Substance Abuse Providers
- NY Association of Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services
- NYS Care Management Coalition
- NYS Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare
- NY Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- NYS Coalition for Children’s Behavioral Health
- The Coalition for Behavioral Health
- NY Alliance for Inclusion and Innovation
- Therapeutic Community Association of NY
- The Mental Health Association of NYS